Become a Penguin Organics Retailer
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Penguin Organics retailer. If you own a business or are thinking of starting a business, you can apply to receive wholesale pricing for Penguin Organics baby clothes.
WHY BECOME A PENGUIN ORGANICS RETAILER?
- All Penguin Organics baby products feature 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- All Penguin Organics baby products feature fun and contemporary designs and colors
- One-pieces, rompers, footies, bibs, bonnets and blankets are safe, affordable and stylish
- Kimono rompers feature cuffs that keep feet closed when babies are small and unfold as they grow.
- Special organic cotton nurture babies’ sensitive skin while caring for farmers and our earth with non-toxic ecosystems.
- Our quality and prints are unique, we have 100% repeat order rate from our current retailers.
- Ordering is online and easy. You can order via our website with a special wholesale code.
We're bound to say our products are good, because we want you to like us. Instead, here's some quotes from our retailers, so you don't have to take our word for it:
"Penguin Organics stands out from other baby clothing in my boutique with its amazing fabric and adorable prints. Customers can feel and see the difference and quality of the product. I love having amazing products to share with my customers that I am proud to sell. The best part of selling Penguin Organics is that I know I am selling a quality product that is adorable and will be enjoyed by the customer."
Erica W., Wild Child Gear, Arlington
"I was initially struck by the unique color combinations and adorable prints of Penguin Organics's rompers and footies. But after holding the product in my hand I quickly realized its exceptional quality and detailing, from the contrasting striped foot cuffs to its sturdy snaps and overall softness. They've been a great addition to my store!"
Kate P., Mockingbird, Charlestown
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.